Dallas Tx Personal Injury Attorney
Protecting Your Rights Against An Insurance Company
Insurance companies have one priority — to limit your claims and minimize their payout after an accident or injury. Insurance adjusters will not tell you how much your case is worth or give you an opportunity to recover the full compensation you are entitled to. At Clements & Clements, we offer strategic advocacy and support to protect the rights of our clients who are forced to battle the insurance companies.
Call us today at (877) 863-4607 or contact us by e-mail to schedule a free consultation. Protect your rights and recovery against insurance companies.
Things an insurance company will not tell you:
- How much the defendant is insured for, what the policy limits are, and how much you are entitled to under the defendant’s policy
- Once you sign a medical authorization they will get your current and past medical records to use against you
- Insurance adjusters will try to get a recorded statement and ask you questions which will misconstrue what happened
- They will act like they are protecting your interests, with a friendly demeanor, but they are only seeking to limit your claim
- They will say they are only investigating, when they are, in fact, seeking evidence to defeat or reduce your claim
- Insurance companies' main focus is to limit your claim and protect their bottom line
- It is a business decision for them and your claim changes their business' position
- Settling your claim quickly only benefits the insurance company
- The insurance company may send you a check which may have the effect of full and final settlement of your case
- They will not pay your medical bills until the claim is settled
- That you need a good attorney to work and protect your rights
Protect you rights with strategic legal advocacy you can trust
Our firm is focused on helping our clients protect their rights and claims against unreasonable insurance companies. After an injury, you may be entitled to significant compensation for medical expenses, pain and suffering, lost wages, long-term care needs, wrongful death of a loved one, or other financial and personal losses you have suffered. We will take a comprehensive approach to fully value your case so that you get the compensation you deserve.
We will take action on your behalf. Our attorneys will:
- Work to negotiate all parts of your claim:
- Negotiate your settlement with the defendant
- Your medical bills
- Subrogation by your health insurance
- All lien holders for medical expenses
- Medicare and Medicaid liens
- Protect you from signing documents that may waive your rights or claims for recovery
- Protect you from making recorded statements that could limit your future rights and claims
- Prevent cashing of property checks that may result in the loss of your claim
- Stop insurance companies from using your records, words and statements against you
- Stand between you and the insurance company and work for you
Contact Clements & Clements by e-mail or call (877) 863-4607 to schedule a free consultation with an experienced Dallas, Texas, personal injury lawyer about insurance companies and your rights.
Free consultations • Se habla español • No fees unless you recover compensation for your injuries