Dallas Truck Accident Lawyers
Since 1990, the law office of Clements & Clements, has been committed to providing straight talk and hard work to help you receive the maximum damages you are entitled to after suffering a personal injury due to the negligence of others. In over forty combined years of practice, we have learned the most effective method of representing injured people is to be honest with our clients and work aggressively on their behalf. Whether your claim goes to the negotiating table, or court, we make sure that you always know exactly where your case stands. We provide you with the honest, reliable feedback you need to make the best decisions for your family.
It's not about us. It's all about helping our clients. It is important to us to work hard and do the best we can to obtain the largest possible recovery for our clients." — Robert Clements, Attorney
Call us today at (800) 750-1126 or contact Clements & Clements by e-mail to schedule a free consultation. Protect your rights and recovery.
- When you retain Clements & Clements, your case will be handled directly by an experienced attorney. Your calls and e-mails will be returned promptly and you will be kept up to date on the progress of your case.
- No one will work harder to help you obtain the best compensation you deserve and are entitled to receive by law.
- We take cases which seem difficult to other attorneys and work hard to obtain just results for our clients.
- We practice in this area of law because we care about people and are honored to be able to help them through a difficult situation in their lives.
- We are a highly ethical law firm. That means we will not promise you unreasonable results just to get your case. We give you a fair and honest assessment of the merits of your case.
- We treat our clients' expenses on a case as if they are our own. We work hard to keep costs low in order to maximize the amount of recovery our clients ultimately receive.
- We do our own investigation into your case. In doing so we are able to educate ourselves intimately with the facts of your case. Because of our experience, we know what to look for, what questions to ask and what could be important to a case.
Defective products • Truck accidents • Insurance claims • Negligence
Protect your rights against insurance companies
Insurance carriers have one priority: to pay you the smallest recovery possible. The insurance company’s only interest is their bottom line, no matter what they tell you in a phone interview. Whether you have recently been in an auto accident or you have suffered an injury at work, it is important to take action to protect your rights and maximize your compensation after an injury. Our firm is focused on aggressive advocacy to ensure you get the financial recovery you deserve. Do not consult with an insurance adjuster before knowing your rights and the full value of your case.
Contact Clements & Clements by e-mail or call (800) 750-1126 to schedule a free consultation with an experienced Dallas, Texas, personal injury and defective products lawyer.
Free consultations • Se habla español • No fees unless you recover compensation for your injuries